CHECK OUT MY SUPER CUTE T-SHIRT!
I believe changing the world starts with ordinary, broken people like you and me who are choosing to use the gifts, talents, and passions God has given us to make a difference for His Kingdom right where we are.
My ultimate mission is to use humor, honesty, and normal, everyday experiences to encourage others on their journey through life to have faith, live purposefully, and be a light in the darkness!
I didn’t come up with this phrase overnight. It actually unfolded over a period of a few months. During this process, I had to ask myself, what is the ONE THING I want others to know?
After a LOT of prayer and brainstorming sessions with my closest friends and family, it ultimately boiled down to these three things:
Have faith. Live purposefully. Be a light in the darkness.
To have faith is to…
- understand “all sin and fall short of the glory of God” and that our sin separates us from God (Romans 3:23)
- believe Jesus Christ (the Son of God) died on the cross for our sins so that we may be made right with God and have eternal life (John 3:16; Romans 3:22)
- accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior by asking Him into our hearts (Romans 10:9)
To live purposefully is to…
- understand every single one of us was created for a purpose (Ephesians 2:10)
- be a good steward of the gifts and talents God has chosen each of us to bear (1 Corinthians 12)
To be a light in the darkness is to…
- let the love of Christ shine through our words and actions (Matthew 5:16)
- strive to bring glory to God at all times and in all ways (Colossians 3:17)
- make disciples of Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19-20)
I believe these three things go hand in hand; you can’t have one without the other.
God created us with a special purpose in mind that is unique to our gifts, talents, and personality.
The desires we have in our hearts, the things we’re passionate about, are not random.
They tie into God’s purpose for our lives.
Purposeful living begins with a decision…a decision to surrender our lives to Jesus and put our trust in Him.
Choosing to trust Jesus changes everything. It is by no means the easiest journey. It IS, however, the most rewarding and the most FULFILLING journey we could ever choose to endure.
It is my prayer that this super cute t-shirt serves as a tangible reminder of my biggest hope for this world…that, together, we may have faith, live purposefully, be a light in the darkness, and make an eternal difference in this world for God’s Kingdom!
THERE IS PURPOSE BEHIND THIS SUPER CUTE T-SHIRT!!!!!!
Well, what are you waiting for!?
Put a pep in your step!!!!!
GO PURCHASE YOUR SUPER CUTE T-SHIRT!!!!!
“That’s not running! LET’S GOOOOOOOOO!”
CLICK ON MY STORE TAB AND THEN SHOP ‘TIL YA DROP, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!